Burdwan Job Vacancy 2021, Nursing Job Vacancy in Burdwan: The Department of Health and Family Welfare has Released Recruitment Notification for 41 posts of Staff Nurse, GDMO and other Post, Interested Eligable Candidates can check all details Here,
Post Date: 14/05/2021
Total Vacancy: 41 Post
DHFWS Burdwan Job Vacancy 2021
In terms of Orders of the Deptt. of Health & Family Welfare issued by the Secretary, Medical Administration Branch, vide No. 14F/O/HS(MA)/743/11FW-25099/66/2021-MA dated 06th May 2021 and No. HF/O/HS(MA)/742/FIFW-25099/66/202I-MA dated 06th May 2021 and HF/O/HS(MA)/739/FIFW-23011(99)/8/2021-MC dated Or’ May. 2021; a walk-in-interview has been arranged for engagement of the following healthcare workers, purely on a contractual basis, considering the ongoing pandemic situation of Covid-I9 WAVE.
|Notification Release Date||11 May 2021|
|Apply Start Date||11 May 2021|
|Exam Date||17 May 2021|
|Qualifications||GNM, BSC and MBBS|
Age Limit For DHFWS Burdwan Nurse Job 2021
Not more than 40 years on date of interview (for Staff Nurse and C.C. Technician) and not more than 45 years on date of interview (for General Duty Medical Officers and Specialist Doctors)
For Staff Nurse Post: GNM or B.Sc (Nursing) from any recognized University under WBNC/INC.
For General Duty Medical Officer Post: MBBS and MD in relevant subject from any recognized University under NMC (MCI)
For Specialist Doctor Post: MBBS from any recognized University under NMC (MCI)
For Critical Care Technician Post: Diploma in Critical Care Technology from any recognized University.
for more info about Education Qualification check official Notification.
Total Vacancy: 41 Post
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|General Duty Medical Officer||06 Post|
|Specialist Doctor||06 Post|
|Staff Nurse||25 Post|
|Critical Care Technician||04 Post|
- Marit List
How to Apply for DHFWS Burdwan Job Vacancy 2021?
• Aspirants willing to attend the Interview should carry the following documents/testimonials along with them, at the Interview Hall. Also, they are to produce all their documents/testimonials in ORIGINAL before the Interview Board.
• An application Format duly filled in as given below in Annex (C.V.)
• Self-attested proof regarding permanent residential status (Passport Voter ID card /AADI-IA R card /Ration card, etc.) to be submitted along with Application.
• Self-attested copies of all relevant certificates are to be submitted along with.
• NOC from the employer in case of a candidate being employed at present in any public/private institution/establishment.
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview process.
• Decision of the Board/Authority will be final regarding the selection of candidates.
Date and Time of Interview: – All candidates are required to report for the Interview on 17th May 2021 at 10 a.m. Venue for reporting at the Interview: New Administrative Building (Office of the Principal, Burdwan Medical College, Bdn).